Last Sunday Lucy June was baptised. After a lovely, perfect service we had the fam over for dinner.
Yummy garden tomatoes, broccoli salad, lime rice, chicken skewers, shrimp kebabs, key lime pie and raspberry sangria (the signature cocktail, just for you k-t).
I don't normally insist on things here at the blog. What? I do? And I usually make my demands in ALL CAPS? Well why didn't you say something sooner? GO LISTEN TO THIS SONG.
I don't normally insist on things here at the blog. What? I do? And I usually make my demands in ALL CAPS? Well why didn't you say something sooner? GO LISTEN TO THIS SONG.
Walter, Camilla, and Elizabeth along with our friends Holly, Bob and Jackie sang this song at the service just before the baptism and it was even more beautiful than this version. I get tears just listening to it. WHAT ARE YOU WAITINGFORPRESSPLAYALREADY!
It seems no fete at our house is complete without reeling in a few whoppers.
Popsicles for the 7 and under set.
Joy! Joy! Joy! With Auntie Elizabeth.
Just one of seventy thousand candids P-Diggity shot.
It was a lovely day indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment