I'm a creature of habit. Did you know that about me? And if there's anything that breaks up habits and routines it's having a baby or moving across the country. Or doing both in the span of four weeks. It's been one wild summer so far and what's that saying? It takes seven days to make a habit, 14 days to break one? That doesn't seem like enough time for either. That's a dumb saying. What I'm trying to say is, I got out of the habit of blogging because a lot of crazy shizzle nizzle went down this summer and now I don't know how to restart. So here goes-we moved. And we had our little Lucy June. Man I love her. She smiles. And she coos. And she doesn't talk back. That's her best quality. That and her sweet brown hair. And her sleeping habits. Did I say that I love her yet? Oooh I do!
And our house. Slowly, but surely I am making it ours. Patrick's been out of town golfing, swimming and test driving cars burning the midnight oil finishing up fellowship which is another reason the blogster's gone untouched for over a month and I've been here watching my parents toil away at projects around the house and slowly unpacking boxes. All 77 of them. And while we're playing the blame game I also blame facebook and instagram and most importantly my iPhone for the crickets here. It's just too easy to take pictures and post them elsewhere! But that's water under the bridge where I'm concerned. I'm back, baby!
I fully intended to post about 5 sweet pictures below but I realized I don't know where my camera is and since I don't know where it is, chances are I haven't taken any pictures recently.
Come visit us! We're a BYOC (bring your own chair) facility.
You've been warned.
I think I smell a video tour in the near future!
You've been warned.
I think I smell a video tour in the near future!
3 comments:
It is beautiful! Can't wait to see the inside!!
Your new house is beautiful! Can't wait to see the inside!
I am still waiting for the video.
Signed,
Your Loyal Blog Reader and Sister
Post a Comment