I wouldn't say I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (isn't it precious that the abbreviation for that is SAD? I know.) I mean, I'm certainly not depressed when it's 55 and cloudy. But there is very little that delivers the same dose of pure joy than the first very, very nice almost perfect day of the year. And today, my friends, today is that day. So you tell old rich Mr. Chocolate Man that he ain't shuttin' me down! (name that movie!)
This photo was mere moments before we decided to "feed" the birds "nectar" which by all appearances seemed to be hot lemonade. And only a few short moments later the children decided lorikeets were akin to a swarm of killer bees and ran screaming out of the enclosure. That's just how we roll.
75 degrees in February, I know you are but fleeting. Yet I love you all the same. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment