Last night, last minute, I decided to take Katelyn to Mickey and Minnie's Magical Mystery Tour Magical Journey. I feel pretty safe in saying it was one of the greatest nights of little Katelyn's life.
Miss Kate with her bucket o' popcorn. (In retrospect, the cup o' popcorn would have been more than sufficient.)
I don't expect you to scroll through all these silly pictures, but I have to have documentation of the bestnightever!
On a completely unrelated note, I made SHRIMP N' GRITS last night and totally nailed them! If you visit me I'll happily make them for you. And that's a promise.
3 comments:
PERFECT Mommy/Daughter date night! I CANNOT believe how big she is. She's so stinkin' cute!!! (And looks just like you, which you probably here everyday)! Could I borrow her from time to time? I'll make the trip, buy her cute clothes & get her nails done! Have you heard?!? I've got another little man on the way! :) The second one is already getting the shaft, I haven't updated my blog with ultrasound pic & gender announcement yet... I've known since Monday! Whoops!
BahHaHaHa... I wrote "here" not "hear"! Yikes! It was probably REALLY early in the morning & I was probably in the middle of laundry, bathroom cleaning, reading to my son, preparing dinner, and washing the floors on my hands & knees. Yes. I'm sure of it. It's hard to hop online really quick to visit my most favorite blog! I'm just so busy all the time. ;-)
What does it say about me? I didn't even notice!
Post a Comment