Happy Birthday, Dad!
I fully intended on having a post for your big day complete with video footage of Katelyn singing Happy Birthday and Nicholas squealing in delight. I dressed him in his "Team Grandpa" outfit and he was set to go. When he wiped prunes on it during breakfast, I shrugged it off. "Won't be in the picture anyway," I thought outloud. And then when I asked Katelyn if she was ready to sing for the camera, she enthusiastically replied "YESSSSSSS!" Things are going great, I mused. So when her performance deteriorated into a two and a half HOUR tantrum the catalyst for which I can only guess had to do with me giving her the wrong cup for breakfast, I was caught off guard.
Then, at some point during our battle at Sippy Cup Ridge, Nicholas had an enormous blowout involving the contents of his diaper thus completely ruining the Team Grandpa outfit for the day.
So now, all I have to show for my morning's efforts are a soiled onesie and a 30 second clip of your completely tyrranical, but absolutely adorable, raving lunatic granddaughter.
So now, all I have to show for my morning's efforts are a soiled onesie and a 30 second clip of your completely tyrranical, but absolutely adorable, raving lunatic granddaughter.
Happy Birthday Dad. You're the best. We love you and we hope you, Mom and Black Beast Beauty go out for a nice spin together. You deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment