Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

Ah, another glorious week spent in the Catskills courtesy of Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Caspary.



Fish too plentiful to count, bountiful hugs between cousins and so much delicious food that I will be avoiding the bathroom scale until further notice.



Katelyn wasn't afraid to get fresh with the bounty of fishes.




Katelyn with Papa and Nana.

Laney got up close and personal with the trout.


I think this is my favorite picture, ever.




Or this.
Uncle Mike Mikey Mike.

Midge the Pidge invited herself to join us. I was skeptical at first, but she persisted. We all know how I feel about pigeons...but Midgie was so pitiful I couldn't help but like her. While she only spent a few golden minutes in the kitchen spreading her feathers like snowflakes, she hung out on the porch with us and chilled by the pool too. Speaking of which...


Laney and Katelyn making a tent.

2 comments:

JandC said...

awww, great memories i'm sure! i love those pics of katelyn too--are they with your new camera?!

Michelle said...

What great pictures! I'm glad you had fun. It's nice that your family gets together and does that.