
Many of you know Katelyn is a teeny tiny tot. At her last appointment her doctor was a little concerned by her size so we are attempting to fatten her up by any. means. possible.

Unfortunately sweet potatoes are significantly less cute floating in bath water.

I call this her "Werewolves of London" face. Aaaahoooo!

This container was full of little puffs. Even play time can be eating time. Naturally, her favorite toys aren't toys at all.
2 comments:
I love the werewolf face--HILARIOUS :)
Okay- why don't you make money writing a column out there?! And I agree- baby food is not cute in the tub. You think sweet potatoes are bad- you should see the peas or green beans. Yuck. I love those puffy things! Can she have the yogurt drop kind that dissolve in your mouth? I tried them- they're actually kinda good.
Post a Comment