
This weekend we got to go home for our 10 year reunion. We had a great time seeing lots of people we'd lost touch with over the years. Patrick was QUITE a social butterfly. Most people I talked to would say things like "So-you live in New York?" I stopped wondering how they knew after I realized Patrick had talked to every last person there! We also had a little time to spend with our families which never seems like enough. Katelyn is going through a little stranger anxiety phase right now so nobody got to hold her as much as we'd like.

Oma and Katelyn


Katelyn loves Bailey, Oma & Opa's dog.

Aren't these little partners in crime adorable? We're going to be in trouble in a few years!


Grandpa and baby.

The weekend flew by and we found ourselves needing a moment to recombobulate. Thankfully Mitchell Field had the perfect place for such activity.
3 comments:
No reunion photos? Come on!
WOW looks like you had a great time home! Sorry it has been so long since I have emailed you back....things have been a little crazy!
Okay- I LOVE the picture of her with the dog!
Post a Comment