At the suggestion of my dad, Katelyn and I and some friends went to see this in Central Park today:



This is
David Blaine, a street magician. His latest "trick" is hanging upside down for 60 hours. As you can see from the first photo, he did not spend all 60 hours inverted. Apparently he has physicians checking him over every now and again to be sure he isn't going blind and what not. It really wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, because...he was just
hanging there. You might remember one of his other stunts of note like his 7 day stay underground in Times Square or the 7 days he spent in a bubble full of water.
2 comments:
I think David Blane is stupid. WHy he thinks he is so fabulous is beyond me.
I think his magic tricks are cool. His stupid human tricks are just stupid.
Post a Comment