We had a great time on vacation in the Catskills. Katelyn was showered with affection from her relatives.

Katelyn and her Aunt Elizabeth.

Katelyn and her cousin Laney are very fond of each other.

Between my mom, Patrick's mom & his sister, we ate tons of delicious food.

With help from Patrick, my dad and my brother-in-law Mike, I caught this whopper of a bass. It was too small to keep but it made my day.

We didn't have much nice weather, but when we did we spent lots of time out on the porch playing cards.

Katelyn went swimming for the first time. It was hard to tell, but I think she really liked it and it definitely tired her out. If only we had a swimming pool in our apartment...

Mom and Katie relaxing by the pool.

Katelyn and Patrick. Don't they look happy?!

Mike and Patrick picked a ton of raspberries and blackberries. Using the berries, my mom performed the miracle of the berry pie. She had no recipe and very few ingredients. I don't know how she did it.

Dad diligently overseeing the pie-making.

Patrick extolling the wonders of the magic pie.

Katelyn and her favorite cousin, Laney.
2 comments:
finally... I thought you had gotten lost in your new apartment! looks like lots of fun in the catskills. call me when you have recovered from your vaca, we need to catch up! miss you! (all 3 of you :)
I thoroughly enjoyed all the pictures. I particularly like the one with Katelyn sleeping on you- that's just sweet. I'm glad you're back though because I've missed our emails. :o)
Post a Comment