Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guest Editorial

Today of course was father's day. Betsy said she would make whatever I wanted. Take a look at this... Yup, that's right, I asked for octopus, and I got octopus. Happy father's day to me. Ladies and Gentlemen, it's true, she can make anything.
This one almost got away. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention she asked me what I wanted for dessert. At my request she made lemon bars. But hold on folks, there's more- she made them TWICE because the first try wasn't good enough. Yes, gentlemen, take notes. I'm not sure what I did to deserve all this but I'll see if I can't do it again for next year.


Oh yeah and this is just kind of funny- a 5 year old girl who is smitten with Betsy drew these for Ms. Kate. She also apparently was insisting that her 3 year old brother play 'Betsy and Patrick's Massage Parlor' with her and that he play the role of Patrick. He said no, he'd rather be Spider Man.


It says "Dear Katelyn you are 4 months old and I am 5 years old. I love Katelyn. Katelyn you are my friend."



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I also love octopus. What a lucky dad!