Tuesday, February 6, 2007
lickety splickety
We're going on our first car trip this weekend. We're going to scout out the vacation home the hospital owns for my family vacation this summer. It's in the Catskill Mountains & has a pool (useless to me now, of course) and tennis courts (useless to me at all times) and is surrounded by woods & mountains (which will be useful for serial killers or crazy backwoods types who want to pop-out on one of our strolls through the forest & make us squeal like pigs). I can't ever enjoy being totally alone, because my mind always fools me into thinking I'm not entirely alone and then I try to figure out who is spying on me & where they could be hiding and what they will do to me when they catch me. Then I get really worked up I have to run inside the nearest shelter and slam the door behind me. And check to see if it's really locked 3 or 4 times. I have problems, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Safe driving in the "new" vehicle!
Post a Comment